Tuesday 5 July 2011

Poo pyjamas

This is going to be a rubbish summer, I have royally fucked it up for myself, and have no one else to blame. It's my fault I have no money and so have to take any job that is offered to me, and my fault that I can't get the sleep I desperately need because I have to study.

Again.

I really do not feel like not going back to uni. I'd miss the boy and some of my friends but I could just live in Durham with them and not do the whole stupid uni thing. Which would possibly be more upsetting than having to spend the summer cleaning, and revising.

I know I don't have any other option than to go back and finish what I started but...

When the chips are down you really find out who your friends are, and there have been a few, less than welcome, surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment