Friday 8 April 2011

THE INVASION OF DURHAM PYJAMAS

Right... Hello it's Bridgette,
I get a bit confused with blogs so I am just going to ramble.
Well here I am the furthest north I have ever been, a little bit too close to Scotland but I'll survive in order to see Sarah. So Durham is extremely pretty, which is made even more beautiful by the sunshine and it kinda makes me want to potter around in a pretty summer dress, looking at pretty historical buildings, drink tea and possibly listen to radio 4... as it will probably not surprise you that Liverpool does not make me feel like this.
Anywho on the History topic I discovered that Bede is buried in Durham cathedral, for all you silly science people that is basically the first person to write down Englands history a very long time ago, and Durham cathedral was founded in about 1093 ridiculously old.
Elsewhere we went rowing......ate a lot of food in a yum yum restaurant..... saw a college.....saw science site.....ate a lot of food.....watch dr who..... bought a massive book in oxfam which I then left in tesco and the train station, it was so big I kinda just forgot it existed.
Yeah well I keep spelling terribly and may make Antonia explode if I continue so Im going to stop
So farewell to my first and definitely last blog
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment