Friday 8 April 2011

sexy pyjamas

Helloooo :) This is Kate. I have been having a lovely time with the wonderful Bridgette Lane and Sarah Moneypenny! I have discovered that Durham is beautiful. It's basically like a rather posh and giant village with a cathedral and a castle.... which students live in! Blimey. The river is also amazing. It's in a small valley and there are trees which grow all the way down to the water's edge. I am rather jealous of the people who live here. Sarah has been the best tour guide and I have no idea how we did not fall into the river when we went rowing! I expect bridgette has explained what we got up to so I will try to not repeat her but we have had mounds of food and various mini adventures :) I feel very southern here (my accent has suddenly become posh)! Everyone is so much more chatty in the north. Today some woman joined in our conversation about doctor who in a book shop. Awesome!

Thank you sarah for a wonderful time!!

Kate. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment