Monday 15 November 2010

Brighton pyjamas

This weekend curly A and I went and visited Kc in Brighton, where she's at uni. It was a lovely weekend of being a lot crazy and general girly chat and friends. :) The train was SO LONG with a change in london , where i worked out that that really expensive ticked trainline had sent me did actually cover the underground portion of the journey and i didn't have to buy a whole 'nother ticket for four flipping quid. Sometimes I am so retarded.

I actually only realised this after watching a women with a white top on use her regular ticket in the barriers, people watching is actually loads of fun and really useful in learning things. Being on a train for 6 hours gives you loads of time to people watch and also what i like to call innocent eavesdropping. Which is essentially listening in on other people's conversations/phone calls and inferring what you like from the conversations. It never fails to amuse me especially on long journeys, you get to hear all the gossip, but it doesn't matter because you don't know any of the people involved. It funniest when you hear people chatting on the phone and you can only hear one side of the conversation, making up the other half in your head. (Don't judge, I spend A LOT of time travelling and my I pod i broken...)

Anyway, once I had navigated the train, underground and my own inability to get out of bed, got to Brighton Kc and curlyA had been distracted by an orchestra in a church... of course. We stopped in on the way back and they were really good, I would have liked to stay but we had stuff to do... maybe Durham is making me posh but I'm starting to really like classical, beyond the mozart I attempt to play. Kc's house is MASSIVE, all the rooms (that I saw) are really nicely decorated and it looks like after a bit of a clean (no offence Kc but even you said the bathroom was a STATE) it would be an actual non-student person's house.

We went out for dinner and then back at Kc's we got ready for the MASQERAVE that she threw as a joint birthday party with Jess or Jane, I can't remember. The party was REALLY good (although i do feel bad about falling asleep on Kc's friend, I remember thinking that i wanted a hug and someone to snuggle up to and he seemed nice and non expecting anythingy so I just took his hand and fell asleep... SO NORMAL) and I am still finding glitter and random japanese phrases written in sharpie all over me, even after two showers. Funtimes!!

I wish it was more socially acceptable to wear glitter everyday, it makes me happy.

Had a dream that the thing I really want to happen happened then I woke up and was really sad because it wasn't real. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment