Thursday 25 November 2010

Snowy Pyjamas

Im not going to bore you with unnecessary declarations of how (still) obscenely happy I am....just :D.

Massive massive amounts of snow today, apparently 6 cm, but thats probably rubbish, it felt more like 20cm. Endless big flakes drifting out of the sky necessitating tights AND jeans AND socks and FOUR TOPS and COAT AND GLOVES AND SCARF. I looked like Michelin woman, only slightly less white... but that's debatable, would really appreciate some sun....anyone?
It was stunningly beautiful though, Durham is beautiful at the best of times but today I could have wondered around just looking for ages:


and


Although to be fair snow does have the ability to make every place seem magical... 

On the magical theme HARRY POTTER on saturday!! Yeyeyeyeye, still a super HP geek even now, read the books religiously from when we were 11, and yes i did even consider (but wasn't allowed to a mother who at the time I thought was mean as Umbridge, but now know only to be protecting my dignity, what little there is... ) going dressed as ginny to a midnight book release at Waterstones in town.

Everyone who's seen is said it's awesome, so I'm excited and expecting big things! Let's hope Dad stay's awake, this is meant to be his b'day outing after all. Got him 3 Lp's- UB40, Genesis and Meatloaf, hopefully a little throwback to the past and his punk hey-day will help him feel better about the future.

Its always a little scary going home, never know what I'm going to find, how much worse or hopefully better things have got. Massively looking forward to seeing my friends though :) 

Going to have a shower now, drink my slim fast, get into my pyjamas and attempt an essay draft on insect pigmentation. Looking forwards to bed sharing again later, always feel so happy when Im cuddling someone special in bed. :)

Love and Ramble Brambles (without spikes- aka emergancies from the below epidermal layer.)
Sarah
xxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. slimfast?

    WHO ARE YOU?!

    cake ahoy at xmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screw slimfast, hurry up and get down south, I've got minstrels.

    Bring me snow.
    LOVE

    ReplyDelete