Thursday 18 November 2010

Rambling Pyjamas

Two hours of statistics, yes TWO SOLID HOURS OF STATS. Brain is liquified, dribbling out of my ear and endangering the potential longevity of my keyboard.

(How long is a keyboards's life?? Do they get married and have baby keyboards? and in choosing another keyboard to mate with do all the keys have to be compatible? The two keyboards residing on my desk atm are a modern day Romeo and Juliet... a mac and a windows are never meant to be, their families will simply not allow it, I just hope i can get there before some horrible incident involving a fake trip to the computer nerds and a virus poisoning the system...)

Also to add insult to injury the computer lab was at 10 am, necessitating a half 8 wake up! I NEED MY ONE DAY OFF TO SLEEP IN pleasepleasepleasethankyou. I pestered this poor grad student until she basically did my program for me, so all is clearly in place for a first in the stats summative next week..... or not.

Sbas Fr soph and I went to Newcastle yesterday, I forget how awesome but also stressful girly shopping trips can be, there was some tensionous talk about who's living with who and NOTHING i picked up suited me because I am a horribly odd shape and I am having a fat week. But we did have a nice sing along in the car and some cookies and ice cream from Millies,  so all was not lost.

Apart from that it is rowing rowing rowing and more rowing. I love it, believe me, but sometimes I think ENOUGH and want to go hide in my floral 1960's patterned wardrobe for a bit with the door shut a few pints of milk and chocolate biscuits... not a crazy person AT ALL.

WOULD YOU RISK IT FOR A CHOCOLATE BISCUIT?? Terrible song, but good question. What would you risk for a chocolate biscuit?
I would risk:

Being late for something nonessential

One of my freckles morphing into a tiny tiny dragon and flying away.

Missing ten pence that was hiding in the hair of the offeree a la Russell Brand.

or even...

Loosing a sock (I have so many half pairs it wouldn't matter anyway- Dear socks WHERE DO YOU HIDE??? sincerely me xxx)

Though I sense the song is asking something slightly more risque... and no I would not. Tiny Tempah you are a grim person.

Lots of rambling love,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment